Give your pooch a tasty treat that packs powerful nutrition with the Darford Zero/G Minis Roasted Salmon Dog Treats. Oven-baked to lock in flavor and made with real salmon as the first ingredient, it’s a great source of protein to support healthy, active muscles—not to mention the meaty deliciousness dogs love. Perfect as a snack or treat anytime, they’re also loaded with superfoods like blueberries, chia seeds, quinoa seeds, cranberries and kelp to support overall well-being. Since they contain only one source of animal protein, they’re also great for pups with sensitivities or on limited ingredient diets. Plus, they have zero grains, gluten or GMO ingredients.
- Low-glycemic biscuit treats are made with real salmon as the first ingredient so they’re high in yummy protein.
- Power-packed with superfoods to help maintain doggy health, like cranberries, blueberries, quinoa, chia seeds and kelp.
- Limited-ingredient diet friendly with a single animal protein so it’s great for pups with sensitivities or allergies.
- Perfect for any size dog as an anytime treat, snack or training reward, with zero grains, gluten, GMOs, corn, soy, meat by-products or anything artificial.
- Oven-baked in small batches in Vernon, British Columbia, Canada, using only the highest quality, mostly locally-sourced ingredients.
Ingredients: Salmon, Quinoa Seed, Chickpeas, Yellow Peas, Sunflower Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Cane Molasses, Blueberries, Cranberries, Chia Seeds, Dried Kelp, Rosemary Extract.